Happy birthday Copernic Portal - It's been over a year now!

Hello everyone,

It's been more than a year now that we launched the Copernic customer portal with the forum, extended knowledge base and now videos are included in some articles and we will continue to do so.

But I would like to know your thoughts about the Copernic Portal!

Do you like it? Is it easy enough to use?

What would you improve in this community portal?

We know that getting an answer is important when you have a question about using your Copernic software.

We would love to hear your comments and suggestions about this as we're always in a search to improve our services.

Thanks! 

2 people like this

Years ago, I bought a copy of the Copernic web search program.  It worked very well for a long time, then the Google search engine disappeared.  Copernic gave me instructions then to change a setting (cannot remember details) which modified the search source and added Google back in.  Again, all was outstanding.  Due to one of the many times Microsoft updated/crashed Windows, I lost all that information (registration, Google change instructions, etc) until recently when I got Windows 11.  Trying to find various utilities on some of my old DVDs, I found a backup installation program for Copernic web search; only to discover that it doesn't get any results any more.  A web search for the reason (thinking I had configured something incorrectly) tells me that Copernic killed the program about 7 years ago.

Now I don't mind paying for it again (since I lost the registration info ages ago), but not if it doesn't work.  Is there something I can do to regain its functionality and do your records (assuming you have some that go back 20 years or more since I bought it) have my old registration info?

My email address may have been different back then, although my profile web address existed.  I also used a hotmail account, an AOL account, and one from the cable company (which I cannot even recall the name of) at the time.  

Login or Signup to post a comment