no highlight color at the words when i search

Posted about 3 years ago by ALAA BRIDAN

Post a topic
Un Solved
A
ALAA BRIDAN

The older version, CDS 5, would highlight the word you were searching for in the display window of the search results.

Does the latest version highlight the search word?

There was a version before CDS 5 that wold highlight a three word search with different color highlight for each word which made it easy to find the specific document you were looking for even if hundreds of documents came up.

0 Votes

1 Comments

P

Paul Hunter posted about 2 years ago

I agree. Pathetic finding documents, some obviously very long, only to then have to do a native search in the document to find the words you have tried to locate - HELLO.

As this clearly a feature of previous versions of the program and as software is supposed to capitalise on its successes, and the obvious thought process of a purchaser would ONLY be to purchase an "upgrade" if it at least did what was clearly essential before,  perhaps Copernic should refund everyone.

Certainly I have found the process as described above, needlessly time-consuming. 

Come on Copernic, get your act together and put back the feature into what is a fatally flawed version without the highlighting functionality.

I note sadly that you have simply ignored the previous complainant above - shame on you.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment