CDS can use multiple threads to process many documents extractions at the same time. Using more extraction threads can increase the speed of the indexation and update processes.
To change the number of extraction threads on your system:
- In the Tools menu, click Options...
- Select the Indexing & Performance tab.
- In the Index section, use the slider located under the Number of extraction threads label to select a new value.
- Click Back to main view to save your changes.
- Close Copernic Desktop Search.
- Open Copernic Desktop Search.