Preview takes a long time to load

Publié sur 3 ans il y a par  Missy Kauffman

Publier un sujet
Non résolus
M
Missy Kauffman

I have no problem finding documents to meet my search terms. However, when I highlight the document I am interested in previewing, the Preview Pane takes too long to load. I have to resort to just opening each document to see if it is helpful. I am only previewing Word docs that are not large or complex.

Did I do something wrong in the indexing or is there something I am missing to get the Preview Pane to load faster?

1 Votes

4 Commentaires

Triés par
H

Hooshang Fard publiés sur 2 ans il y a

Majority of time you cannot  view the content of the searched file or it takes a long time  ( regardless of size) after double clicking , it is most happens on variety of documents , I think there is an issue with this  software which otherwise works very well 

0 Votes

A

Alvaro Lassance publiés presque 3 ans il y a

My problem is whorse, because there isn't preview to any file. I've tried to find a solution, but nothing worked

0 Votes

M

Mike Wilson publiés sur 3 ans il y a

Experiencing the same thing.  I'm also finding that the word or phrase isn't highlighted consistently (some documents will, some won't).  This happens mainly to a variety Word and pdf documents that are not large.

0 Votes

M

MARK LYNAM publiés sur 3 ans il y a

I've seen this, too.  The PDFs open just fine, but more often than not, any Microsoft document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) hang.

If I manually pause indexing, the files preview.

It's a niggle, for sure.

0 Votes

Connexion ou S'inscrire pour poster un commentaire