Perform the following steps to install and quickly configure Copernic Desktop Search:
- Double-click on the .exe file to start the install of CDS.
- Select the desired language in the drop list and click Ok.
- Click Next on the Welcome page.
- Accept the "End-User License Agreement" and click Next.
- Choose a location to install CDS and click Next. Note: You can choose to create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on the Finish button. Note: You can select to launch the application immediately.
Note: You can also customize various search, results and display settings. In the Menu, click on Tools - Options.
Once you finished installing Copernic Desktop Search, you can import your license file to activate all the extensions purchased (*Or activate your trial)