The Index Location label indicates the complete path of the folder containing the index and its sub components.
By default the index is located in the folder...
To modify the location of the index files:
- In the Toolsmenu, click Options...
- Select the Indexing & Performance tab.
- In the Index section, click the Change... button.
- Select the desired folder to move your index and click OK.
- Click OK in the Information window.
- Click on Back to main view to save your changes.
- Close Copernic Desktop Search.
- Open Copernic Desktop Search.
- The Moving Index Folder window should apear.
- The index has been move in his new location.