CDS indexes plenty of types of files. All file types indexed by CDS are listed in the File types section in the Advanced Option tab. You can index new file types by adding them to this list.
To remove a file type extension:
- In the Tools menu, click Options.
- Select the Advanced tab, File Types section.
- Select the appropriate file type in the list.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes in the Warning window.
- Click Back to main view to save your changes.
Important: Once a file type is removed from the list, the corresponding documents will no longer be indexed and all previously indexed documents of this type will be removed from the index.