"One or more file source is currently unavailable." (sic) message.

Publié 8 mois il y a par  David Flory

Publier un sujet
Résolu
D
David Flory

Hello. Periodically my search window gives a warning that "One or more file source is currently unavailable. Please connect your drive(s) or review your configuration." (sic)

I have checked my configuration, and all my search directories are local and available.

This is not a serious problem, but it would be helpful if the problem directories were flagged or listed as part of the error message.

Pièces jointes (1)

3 Votes

10 Commentaires

Triés par
M

Michel Chevalier publiés 6 mois il y a

Same problem here. Clearly the problem is not solved, despite the flag at the top of this thread.

0 Votes

A

Alfredo Sobrevilla publiés 6 mois il y a

I have the same problem, and I just installed the application. Now it appears a message in portuguese that is quite annoying.

0 Votes

Amy Renaud

Amy Renaud publiés 7 mois il y a Administrateur

Hi there! 

This has been fixed for next release. There was a problem with some sub-folders detection, so the message should not be a problem now.
Also, the associated invalid source is now underlined in red under the Files options when the user clicks on the option link inside the message to show which sources are problematic.

0 Votes

L

Luca Ferrieri publiés 7 mois il y a

I get the same error but it's not clear which source is causing the problem. Does rebuilding the index solve the problem?

Thank you

0 Votes

J

John Poer publiés 8 mois il y a

I have the same issue. No information provided. Error message is useless and annoying without information related to the problem.

0 Votes

T

Ted Casper publiés 8 mois il y a

I have the same problem.  Has anyone found a way to find the offending file source (if there is one)?

0 Votes

J

Joseph Caulfield publiés 8 mois il y a

Same issue

0 Votes

S

Scott Beecher publiés 8 mois il y a

Same here, too.  I've confirmed all the source are there, and still get the message.

It would be HUGE plus if Copernic could somehow "call out" the issue by putting an asterisk or line coloring to identify what's causing the warning message.

0 Votes

R

Rob Zesch publiés 8 mois il y a

I have the same issue.

0 Votes

G

Gerry A. Fifer publiés 8 mois il y a

I have the same issue, and likewise I can't see where the problem is or how to fix it.

0 Votes

Connexion ou S'inscrire pour poster un commentaire