CDS 7.2 slow indexing, Outlook missing

Posted over 2 years ago by Barry Demchak

Post a topic
Un Solved
B
Barry Demchak

Hi ... I have been a CDS customer for many years, and I just upgraded from CDS 6 to CDS 7 because CDS wasn't finding e-mails that Outlook could find. After upgrading, I cleared the index and started a re-index (Unrestricted performance). My Outlook is local, and is v2106 build 14131.20332, which Microsoft says is current.

I have two accounts configured in Outlook, both IMAP. Outlook search can find e-mails I ask it to, and Outlook seems to function properly.

When I came in this morning, I found that CDS 7.2 indexing was stuck ... it got a couple hundred thousand files. So I rebooted and restarted CDS 7.2. The indexing is continuing, but is doing one .jpg every 13-or-so seconds. And now it's stuck again at 159,020 documents. I have a very fast processor and SSD, and lots of memory and storage available.

Additionally, when I use Tools | Options | Emails & Organizer, I see Windows Contacts (which is checked) and Microsoft Personal Storage Tables (which is unchecked). But there isn't anything having to do with my e-mails.

Can you give advice regarding how to get through the indexing process, and also how to index my Outlook e-mails?

(See attachments)

Thanks.

0 Votes

1 Comments

M

Mirco Persechino posted over 2 years ago

Hi Barry,

Thanks for contacting us. I opened a support ticket for this issue and our support team will get back to you shortly.

Kind regards

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment