The Contacts category allows you to search for information that is stored in the Contacts folder of your computer. The Contacts folders are your email address book and information storage for people and businesses you want to communicate with.
To specify which contacts folders to index:
- In the Tools menu, click Options...
- Select the Emails & Organizer tab.
- Open your mailbox tree structure.
- Select one by one the contact folders you want to be indexed.
- Click Back to main view or Escape key to confirm and close the Options window.
Contacts folders that can be indexed:
- Microsoft Outlook® Address Book (Note: Requires Microsoft Outlook extension)
- Microsoft Windows Mail (Windows Address Book)
- Mozilla® Thunderbird Contacts ™ (Note: Requires Mozilla Thunderbird extension)
- Microsoft Exchange® Global Address List (Note: Requires Microsoft Outlook extension)
- IBM® Notes Contact (Note: Requires IBM Notes extension)