There are several reasons why Outlook could be grayed out in CDS.
- Click the tools menu
- Click the tools menu > Options
- Click on the "advanced" tab
- Look for the "Select Outlook plugin" option
- By default, Copernic uses the "Native plugin". If it doesn't work, please try the "complement Outlook".
- Click on "back to main view"
- Click on File > Exit to completely exit Copernic.
- Relaunch Copernic Desktop Search
- Go back to the tools menu > Options > Emails to see if Outlook is still grayed out.
- If problem persist, retry steps 4 to 8 above but this time, using the "NetOffice plugin" in the "advanced" tab.
Contact us back if Outlook remains grayed out even after you did these verifications.
: In your contact form, please answer the following questions in order to progress further:
- What kind of email account is configured in Outlook? (MAPI, POP, exchange?)
- Do you have multiple profiles set in Outlook?
- Is your profile password protected when you open Outlook?
- Do you have PST files opened in Outlook?